Tier 2 Religious Minister Visa

Tier 2 Religious Minister VisaTier 2 (Minister of religion) category is a point based scheme for those want to work for or those who want to present their selves to rule of their faiths communities in UK. They include religion undertaking preaching and pastoral work, missionaries and members of religious orders. This Tier 2 Minister of religion category requires a minimum total of 70 points to qualify under this visa scheme. The candidates must meet the basic requirements and criteria by showing enough funds for maintenance, English language requirement as well as job offer letter. After you may granted a visa you will be able to live for three years in UK.Tier 2 (Minister of religion) Sponsored Workers cannot apply for settlement until they have been in the UK for a continuous period of 5 years in an eligible immigration category. They must pass the Life in the UK Test to show that they have met the minimum knowledge of language and life requirements in the UK for settlement.The dependants of Tier 2 (Minister of religion) can join them in the UK. The spouse, civil partner or eligible partner and children under 18 can join them as their dependants in the UK.  If the application of the applicant is refused to enter the UK or for extension, he or she may have the chance to appeal for it on the behalf of the detailed printout refusal notice given by the immigration officer.   The applicants are required to lodge their UK Tier 2 (Minister of religion) at the UK mission in their home country and if the applicants are in the UK and need extension they will have to lodge their application to the UKBA. The UK Tier 2 (Minister of religion) visa applications may be processed earlier or take much time if the immigration officer recommends interview for the applicant or some other reasons. To avoid any kind of anxious the applicants must lodged their applications in advance of their proposed travel date. 

 0203 137 6465

 [email protected]

Want to Ask ?